We’ve run Kindermusik Foundations classes for babies before, but not like this! Unlike our typical baby-focused Kindermusik Foundations classes for 0-1 year olds, our Kindermusik Foundations classes for babies under 6 months focuses on PARENT education!
We always include child development and parenting tips sprinkled throughout our Kindermusik classes but this class will delve in much deeper. New parents can expect much needed everyday parenting resources, more conversation on whole-child and brain development and so much more though our musical approach!
Here are 8 things you didn’t know about our Virtual Infant Class
- Baby does not need to be awake to attend.
- You can attend from anywhere in the world and anywhere in your home, even crib-side with a sleeping baby!
- Grandparents and relatives can tune in for some much needed baby time
- You get access to 2 sets of Kindermusik Online that include all the music from class, ASL videos, additional activities, additional benefit information, stories and more!
- You can easily use household items to participate: light scarves or blankets, shakers made out of an empty container filled with beans or pasta, empty boxes or containers to bang like drums. Creativity is welcomed!
- You can turn off or turn away your camera while feeding and still remain connected and reap the benefits of class.
- You can download the free Kindermusik App and access tons of free music at anytime. Once your class begins and your Kindermusik Online access has been granted, you can also listen to your class music in the app with your class registration login!
- This class includes access to a private Facebook group with all sorts of great parenting resources!
Bonus for everyone who enrolls: receive a free baby bib!
Bonus for those who enroll before March 31st: receive a $10 Tim’s card!